FOF Digital Scholarship Program
1 in 3 people have a fear of flying and it can stop people from visiting loved ones abroad and even stop people progressing in their career. For those with a fear of flying it can ruin their life. FOF Digital Ltd is a unique company dedicated to helping people over their fear of flying. We have multiple solutions both online as well as live courses if you live in the UK. The course has over a 95% success rate and has helped 10,000 people to date.
The FOF Digital Ltd Scholarship is intended for students who are currently pursuing their education at any post-secondary educational institution in the USA or Canada. We understand that education involves huge expenses. Under this scholarship program, we will award one scholarship of $1000 per calendar year.
Who are eligible?
- Students who are actively enrolled in US or Canadian universities or colleges; students below the age of 18 will require consent from a parent or legal guardian;
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant;
- Scholarship entries will be evaluated and awarded at the sole discretion of FOF Digital Ltd.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, please submit an essay addressing the following topic: “Air travel and the fear of flying”. Your essay must comply with the following requirements:
- Header must include:
- Full name
- Student’s university or college email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- School name
- Area of study
- Student number;
- Proof of enrolment must be attached to your submission;
- Include a minimum of 1000 words and a maximum of 1200 words (not including header);
- Must be in PDF format;
- Essay or article must include your own words and ideas; no plagiarism or duplicate articles allowed.
All essays shall be reviewed by our Scholarship Committee. Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their application materials.
Submission and Deadline
All application materials must be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Applications should be submitted no later than midnight on December 31, 2020
The sole winner will be contacted by email. The winner and the winning article will be published on our website in January 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- The FOF Digital Ltd Scholarship will be directly paid to the education institution where the student is enrolled;
- Before prizes are awarded, all information will be carefully reviewed and verified. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted on your official entry, you will be disqualified without notification;
- Only one entry per student please;
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.